$1.5 Billion Dollar Savings Bonanza for Families
Households have given the NSW Government’s cost of living programs the thumbs up, with $1.5 billion saved state wide since July last year.
“There are more than 70 rebates and savings available across Government that could potentially save households hundreds of dollars a year,” Stuart Ayres said.
“We are committed to easing cost of living pressure for families which is why we transformed Service NSW into a one-stop shop for household savings.
“Whether it’s a $100 Creative Kids voucher, a Senior Savers Card or a better energy deal, hip pocket relief is available.
“Checking your eligibility and making a saving is simple and easy and can be done online or in person at an appointment with a cost of living specialist at Service NSW.”
State wide milestones to date include:
- 29,491 cost of living appointments, saving customers $14 million, with an average saving of $550;
- 10,999 customers saving $4,376,805 through Energy Switch, with an average electricity saving of $440 and $134 for gas;
- 121,057 drivers saving $48,971,586 in free rego and 14,000 drivers saving $3 million in half rego;
- 608,367 FuelCheck app downloads
- 267,058 Creative Kids vouchers downloaded;
- 933,333 Active Kids vouchers downloaded.
Further information on the savings is available at Service NSW.
Kids Flix are back by popular demand!
Looking for something fun, educational and free to do during the next...
Enter a wonderful world of colour! This October spring holidays Penrit...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith encourages students living in social...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith announced this week that 7 schools...
Blue Mountains Concert Society Oboe, Cor Anglais & Piano, Sun 29 Sept, 2.30pm, Blue Mountains Theatre, Springwood
Nepean Office Furniture and Supplies The Ultimate back supports are portable and lightweight to use anywhere Australian Made
A Timeless Love Marriage Celebrant Together we will create your dream ceremony, contact me, and I'll lets create an amazing celebration