A Way for Businesses to Change Lives, Simply
The ‘Are You Inclusive?’ project was created because people with intellectual disability report high levels of isolation, but we believe everybody deserves to feel part of the community and be able to use all businesses & services.
This is an opportunity for businesses & services to gain new, loyal customers, while making a big difference to people’s lives. We’d love all local businesses & services to be involved – this project is the first of its kind, and we need your help to pioneer this in our community. The project will be piloting early next year, but we are looking for businesses to provide input and act as ambassadors now. To be involved or for more information, visit the website or contact Annie on 0414 835 831.
DARE Disability support provides the ‘Are You Inclusive’ project with funding from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) Program, in partnership with the Blue Mountains Economic Enterprise and with support from the Blue Mountains City Council.
Our free, time-efficient program will help your business expand by providing:
- a personalised assessment of your inclusiveness
- an easy-to-implement training & resources package
- recognition & promotion of your inclusiveness
- information to help customers with a disability – & their families, friends & support workers – find an inclusive business.
All we ask for in return is your feedback!
This is a new program & we want your input into its development to ensure it is a right fit for businesses like yours.
We’re looking for:
- Businesses to pilot our resource package & provide feedback.
- Businesses that are doing well in this area to be an ambassador for the benefits of inclusive business practices.
We want to showcase your good work!
Experience the main stage action of All About Women as it is streamed...
Hundreds of Kingswood families will benefit from the NSW Liberals & Nationals...
A vibrant morning of unaccompanied vocal harmony at Penrith Regional Gallery,...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith presented Susan Gallagher, of Emu...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith joined Mr Denis Bainbridge, President...
Mobile Photo Booths