Have Your Say on the Glenbrook Station Upgrade
“I’m pleased to advise that the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) outlining the plans for the upgrade is now on display and open for feedback from the public,” Stuart Ayres said.
“The upgrade will significantly improve the experience for customers with limited mobility, those with a disability, people with prams and luggage and the elderly,” Stuart Ayres said.
“Community members are also invited to meet with the Transport for NSW project team who will be onsite at Glenbrook Station between 4pm and 6pm on Thursday 15 November and Tuesday 20 November.”
Key features of the upgrade include:
- A new lift to provide access to the existing footbridge,
- a new accessible kiss-and-ride area on Burfitt Parade,
- upgrades to CCTV, wayfinding and lighting to improve safety and security,
- new ambulant and family bathrooms,
- new station entrance and accessible pathways connecting the Eastern car park on Burfitt Parade to the station,
- upgrades to existing platform surfaces and footpaths around the station precinct to improve accessibility.
The Western Sydney Business Centre provides business advice and...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith encourages Penrith residents to nominate...
Students and staff at Penrith Public School now have access to a new state-of-the-art...
Wear Orange Wednesday (WOW Day) is on Wednesday 22nd of May and it's your...
The Australian Chamber Orchestra, The Joan and Penrith Symphony Orchestra...
Blue Mountains Concert Society Sun 16 June, 2.30pm, Blue Mountains Theatre, Macquarie Rd, Springwood. See website for more info.
Think Conveyancing Penrith A conveyancing-only law firm, where top priority is to maximise your savings while minimising your legal risk. Call now.
Glenbrook Cinema Top End Wedding 2-22 May; Woman at War 10-15 May; The Aftermath 16-22 May. All seats $12.50! Book online now.